Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Delicious Things

I am currently in the mood for cupcakes. Lots of sugary, colorful, frosting topped cupcakes. My shop has a few of them, but there will be plenty more very soon as I am off to the print shop with my Delicious Things collection! Yum! The best part: They are all 100% fat, calorie, sugar, artificial sweetener, and high fructose corn syrup free. The cupcake of your dreams, in one sweet little picture!!


If my little cupcakes don't do the trick... and sometimes they wont, be sure to head over to Fat Daddy Bake Shop and pick up one of these bad boys!


You can find the most delicious cupcakes in the world (including Corys Confidentially Classified Candy Bar Cupcake as shown above) at http://www.fatdaddybakeshop.etsy.com

Go ahead and indulge!!!

5 comments:

Justin Miller said...

Great cupcakes.
I'm hungry now.

Bonghi Vestiti said...

OHH myyyyyy....how yummy! Love the art work too :)..awe..I would love to have a 1 yr old hanging on my leg again...cherish the moment :)

gorgeousredhead said...

i love your Delicous Things series! they're just gorgeous! and I loved your last post - I actually laughed out loud about the 'peeps'. lol. and thank you for the encouragement with my kiln, hopefully i will have some cool stuff soon! :) hope you guys are enjoying the lovely day we're having!

MadeByAmanda said...

Ooooh. Makes me really regret the bakery cupcakes I passed up in the grocery store today.

Cathy said...

oh, you're making me hungry! Those cupcakes look delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...