... why the heck I so badly wanted kittens? Because I'm having a very hard time remembering, especially when it comes to Somersault, our resident pain-in-the-arse.
Somer is our attack cat.
- attacks rolls of toilet paper - ALL rolls of toilet paper *see Exhibit A
- attacks the curtains - rips them, and the rods straight out of the walls
- attacks the water going down the drain
- attacks paper towel rolls - ALL paper towel rolls
- attacks the dog
- attacks the cat food bag - even when her food dish is full **see Exhibit B
- attacks glasses of water left on the kitchen table - lots of broken glass for me to clean up
- attacks my colored pencils - BAD BAD KITTY!
- attacks my children - actually, this one is kind of funny
AND she purrs as if she's being adorable whenever I shout at her.
(NOTE: she is not adorable. She is a pest)
(kitty food. nom nom nom)
At least Somersault has one (almost) redeeming quality. She has spaghetti bones and will go limp anytime the kids are near her, allowing them to stuff her anywhere they want. Shopping carts (***see Exhibit C), shoe boxes, doll houses, paper grocery bags, laundry baskets, handbags, you name it.
And she likes it.
But other than that... please remind me just why I wanted kittens so badly?
'Cause I'm having a very, very hard time remembering.