Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Kind Surprise


The kindness and appreciation within the Etsy community never fails to impress me. I had so much fun putting together the holiday gift guide you may have seen on my blog this holiday season... it was just like window shopping for me and the items that the artists contributed were so fun to look at.

I was so surprised and touched when I received a message from Marcyanna the other day, thanking me for including her in my gift guide. And even better, she sent me two of her darling alphabet animal prints (G for Gracie, and A for Annelie) as a token of her appreciation!!
I just received them in the mail and they are just ADORABLE!! I can't wait to run out and buy frames for them. And Gracie was just tickled pink when she saw her little giraffe.

Thank you, Marcyanna!!


Here is a little looksie into Marcyanna's shop, filled with her alphabet prints and some breathtakingly fabulous photography.

You can find her shop at http://www.marcyanna.etsy.com

2 comments:

Cathy said...

those animal prints are just too cute - what a lovely gesture :)

Trendy Tots said...

That's so nice! Etsy is such a great community. Her work is beautiful too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...