Saturday, January 24, 2009

Orangle Dreamsicle Cupcake.... Mmmmmm.....

Its been ages since I had my contest for cupcakes, and I feel horrible that I haven't illustrated or posted my finished cupcakes until now!

But here is cupcake #1, and hopefully it is worth the wait.

Thanks again, Anne (aka Casserole) for your wonderful entry of the Orange Dreamsicle Cupcake. I think this one is so cute and fruity and tropical! Hopefully Anne loves it to, as she gets an 8 x 8 print as well as a set of 8 gift tags.

(And I just also wanted to say... I got to meet Anne last month, for coffee and cheesecake at a fabulous little bakery in Little Rock, Arkansas, when Will and I were driving back from our anniversary road trip and she is just about the nicest, sweetest person on the planet)

So hurray Anne, I really hope you like this cupcake.

Enjoy!

xoxo,

18 comments:

Raven said...

Ahh, that cupcake looks so yummy...Well done!

...and isn't it great to meet fellow Etsians? :)

xxx

Karen Erickson said...

That cupcake DOES look yummy. I love orange dreamsicle!

Karen Faulkner said...

It turned out fabulously!

New England Quilter said...

Yummy - nice work Elegant! It's always worth the wait ;)
Amy
http://newenglandquilter.blogspot.com
http://newenglandquilter.etsy.com

Momma J said...

Good enough to eat!

Marie said...

Looks so yummy! This might be my favorite new print!

How fun to meet a fellow blogger. My hubby thinks its a bit strange, but when we met one of my blogger friends and her family was as nice as can be, he didn't think it was so bad. :)

Marjorie said...

The cupcake turned out great! It looks so yummy. The orange slice and white flowers on top are just the perfect touch! Congrats Anne:)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

That cupcake looks soooo yummy! LOVE IT!

Kim Caro said...

very lovely

Cathy said...

YUMMY!!! Looks absolutely wonderful...and how cool that you got to meet the inspiration for it :)

Oh Mandie said...

ooooh it turned out so pretty - and scrumptious!!

Shanell said...

agreed. yummy, of course! and, I also like the white flowers on top and the polka dot background.

Anne said...

Oh. My. Gawd. It's fabulous!!! I love it!! I'm already planning where this will hang above my desk. Thank you! I'm one lucky girl...

Winklepots said...

It's delectable, Marisa. :o) Lovely cupcake!

Ann said...

Yumm-y!

Kim said...

love it!!

Denise Felton said...

Okay, okay, she deserved to win. That is some fabulowso cupcake! (I swear I can smell it.) I'm going over to Anne's house and touching all the gift tags!

Cindy Joy said...

Oh, so scrumptious! I knew what it was before I scrolled down and saw the name! Well done.

I'm still sorry I didn't get to drive through your neck of the woods as originally planned. Hopefully, we'll get to meet another time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...