Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Absolutely Adorable ACEOs

Yay, I'm excited!

I've wanted to have ACEO* prints of my favorite illustrations in my shop for ages now, but I only just figured out how to size my images to a 2.5 inch by 3.5 inch file to be printed (I am sooo not computer savvy, let me just tell you).

* If you aren't sure what an ACEO is, read this:

An ACEO (Art Card Edition and Original) is an art trading card. They measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches, which is traditional ACEO size. They are wonderful little collectibles, and the perfect way to own awesome art and prints without breaking the bank. Think baseball card, only waaaay cooler.

So, I figured it all out and sent my images off to into the big bad world of internet photo services and BAM! today my lovely little ACEO prints arrived! They are SO CUTE!

Take a peek at the tiny little things, and oooh and awwww with me for a moment...




Okay, I know... nothing you haven't already seen before... but seriously, these tiny little trading card sized prints are ADORABLE!

I printed up 6 of them, just to see if they'd work (I didn't trust my image-sizing skills) and love them so much I'm going to order more soon. But all of these will be editions of only 24, so if you love 'em, grab 'em.

And more good news:

June's Very AWESOME Deals section of my shop has been filled with many favorite prints at very awesome prices. Come on by and see what will be on sale all month long!

Enjoy!
xoxo,

9 comments:

Suzanne MacCrone Rogers • Italian Girl in Georgia™ said...

Cute ACEOs Marisa. Sell, sell, sell!

Ciao bella,
Suzanne

PS
I do some too and just love their petit size.

Diane Duda said...

Marisa! YOu win the love birds!!!
Send me your info. (mdaejduda@comcast.net)

xo
Di

trudette said...

Your art is amazing , I love it !

Sweet CuddleCakes said...

OMGosh, your blog is soooooooo adorable (yes, tha many "o's"). I love your work!

ch said...

These are adorable! I love the snail and hedgehog!

Christie Cottage said...

Adorable! My fave is the hugging sock monkeys :-)

Jessi Nagy said...

hey there,
just popped in from suzannes. your blog and art are darling. i just added you to my bloglines.
oxoxxo,
jessi

TiddliwinkDesigns said...

Super cute!

Janna said...

How cute are those!! The hedgehog is my fav!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...