Friday, June 19, 2009

Total Eclipse of The ... Creepy Zombie School Boys with Mullets??

I might be making assumptions here (and you know what happens to those who assume...) but every person in the world has heard of the Bonnie Tyler song "Total Eclipse of the Heart," right?

I'm not gonna lie... I love that song. What can I say. Child of the 80's. And of course, there's the music video, in all of its dreamy, otherworldly, and overly-dramatic glory. I've seen this video a lot. VH1 plays it with all of their I Love the 80s shows... but for some reason, I never questioned the HILARITY of what I was watching. Yes, I'm one of those people who accepts ridiculous music videos for being artistic...

Until now. I saw this video on YouTube, the Total Eclipse of the Heart literal video version... and I just about died laughing.



If you are sick of me posting my favorite YouTube videos... my apologies. But watch this one anyway, because it is fantastic. Seriously.

Happy Friday! I have some cute and little things to show you tomorrow, so come back!

Enjoy!
xoxo,

9 comments:

Alyssa S. said...

Wow, this sounds like my husband's version of...everything :) Nice and literal. Where on earth did you find it??

TMCPhoto said...

I love love love the literal music videos, nearly pee myself everytime i see one, Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up and A-ha's Take On me are both gut busters

April said...

That was HILARIOUS! You just made my day! I luv that song too by the way!!

Savannah Renee said...

that was the hiiiiighlight of my entire day!

Karen Faulkner said...

Hil-ar-i-ous.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

LMAO! That was fantastic!

I LOVED this song growing up.

Look at her hair!

Anonymous said...

Drink douchebags! lol

Denise Felton said...

Oh. My. Gawd. I can't stop laughing. I even called Annie so she can laugh, too.

Kim said...

hilarious

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...