Friday, July 3, 2009

My Computer is Very, Very, Veerrrrrryyyyy Slow. And I Have a New Fan Page

I have about 10,000 other things I want to post right now, but, as my computer is the World's Slowest Computer (has absolutely no memory), I can't do anything that would require me to hook up my camera or scanner... and all my posts require pictures.

So. Instead, my dear readers, I am going to beg. Yes, that's right. Beg.

You see, I had a fan page on Facebook (as you might have guessed based on my Welsh words/random post from earlier this week). And that fan page had fans. And I loved my fans. But my fan page was giving me trouble and I had to delete it (actually, I was just really annoyed at my fan page and the technical difficulty angst it was forcing upon me, not to mention the slowness of my computer... so I deleted it in a moment of rage. Yes, I have a terrible temper. You may not have known that about me. But it's true).

But now I have a new fan page and it is even better than before. Well, its mostly better, because I don't have my blog feed on it, so my poor fans are not going to be harassed to read my blog like they were before (the technical difficulty I mentioned).

So, to make a long story short, if you have a Facebook page, and you like to fan things, and you also like my illustrations and want to shout it from the rooftops, I would be honored if you'd fan me. I really would. Also, if I get 100 fans, I can dibs the Elegant Snobbery Illustration name (which I'm kinda thinking is in the bag, as there aren't any other ES Illustration shops around. I know because I Google myself, remember?).

So here is my page: http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Elegant-Snobbery-Illustration/98678143889?ref=nf

See? Wouldn't it be better if it just said www.facebook.com/ElegantSnobberyIllustration, rather than all that muck? Me too. I need 100 fans.

If you have a page that you'd like me to fan, go ahead and post it in the comments! I love being a fan as much as I love having fans.

Thanks!

xoxo,

5 comments:

Marjorie said...

I'm a big fan:)...became a fan on facebook too!

Karen Faulkner said...

I'll be a fan!
Here's my fan page. I have 37 so far and would love to have 100 too!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Karen-Faulkner-Original-Art/58153637177?ref=ts

Unknown said...

Thank you!!

and I fan'd you, too, Karen!

Unknown said...

I am your fan :) Mine is : http://www.facebook.com/loveHeyLola

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

WOOT WOOT! You made it!! I sent it to all my friends and I see a bunch of them are now fans. =D YAY!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...