Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dumpster Kittens and Other Assorted Cat Stuff.

My little dumpster cats are going back to their roots!

And speaking of kittens... I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, I'm a mean ole mama, filming Annelie with her head stuck in the cat house.... But seriously, this is hilarious.



See? Hilarious.

And one last thing, while we're on the subject of kittens... I did the logo design for Sassypants Knitter and wanted to share! Wendy is a cat-loving, cupcake-loving, glittery-ninja-belt loving knitter... I think I captured her well, what do you think?

You can find her blog/podcast here.

Enjoy!

xoxo,

10 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

Wow, the kiddens have gotten SO much bigger!

April said...

What Tia said! They look huge compared to just a few weeks ago! I LOVE that video of Annelie! That logo is so darned cute!

Lorissa J. Longfellow said...

cute logo design. Love the alph from last blog post too.
Your kittens are getting big.
Oh, and that video again. I wonder how many more times you've had to help her get her head unstuck since then.

Unknown said...

Aw . . .!!

I have an orange kitty named Louie who looks remarkably like yours. Cute!

Alyssa S. said...

HAHAHAHA! I love how you took the full advantage of the moment to get her to say that she'd never ever do it again :)

DUDE...I need to hire you to make me a logo :)

Oh Mandie said...

hahahahaha just wait until your an old woman and your kids put you in a home all because you left poor Annelies head stuck in a cat house!

Seriously though, that was funny!

Fru-la-la! said...

heehehe..I laughed so hard when I saw this video! And again, thank you so much for my awesome design! I love it!!

Unknown said...

That is too funny! I can just imagine pulling that out 20 years from now to embarass the heck out of her! {as any mom would do of course}

esque said...

He he, kitties/kids do the darndest things!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

LMAO!! Your kittens are hilarious. I laughed so hard at the video!!!

The logo is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...