Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Flashback: Will - Age Three

These flashback photos don't belong to me, but to my husband, Will.

I hear all the time that 3-year-old Annelie is my clone (she does look almost exactly like I did when I was little)... but she is also my husband's clone because when I see pictures of him at age three (he's the little curly-haired blond boy) all I can see is Annelie's face. She might have my dark blue eye color, but she has Will's eye shape and cute little nose.

And the other kid in the above photo... no, that isn't Gracie with brown hair - That's Tom, my husband's brother, who Gracie resembles the most. It's funny - when Gracie was born she looked like my brother half the time and Will's brother the other half of the time. So many people tell me Gracie looks like me, but really??? I don't see it. She does have my crooked smile but her wide-set eyes and round face make her look just like her Uncle Tom.

Stick a messy ice-cream face on three-year-old Will and here we have a blond, curly-haired Annelie, don't you think?

Awww... how cute was my hubs at age three? I didn't tell him I'm posting these pictures, so hopefully he won't be mad. But seriously... how CUTE!

So there you have it - my girls are really Hopkins boys with longer hair and princess dresses.

----------------------

Have a flashback to share? You should! Join in the fun over at Tia's blog!

Happy Friday, folks!

xoxo,

11 comments:

April said...

WOAH! That is totally Annelie with blond curly hair!

D said...

OMG!!!! Annelie looks JUST like her dad!!!! Unbelievable! (not that I thought she was the mailman's ...haha!)

Oh Mandie said...

Yeah, I have to agree with everyone else, Annelie definatly looks just like her dad did at that age! Too Cute!!

Unknown said...

Haha, isn't it funny? Total clone.

Alyssa S. said...

Oh WOW, you're right. I always thought she looked exactly like you, but seriously, I can see Will now :) It will be interesting to see how that plays out as she gets older. Gracie, now I always thought she didn't look a lot like you, but I didn't think she really looked like Will either. So what were YOU doing with brother Tom, eh??? Hee hee.

Rogue Wild said...

As soon as I saw the picture I totally saw Annelie!

Pretty Things said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

He was a good lookin' kid!

;)

Who's your Daddy said...

I'm totally mad that you posted these! Actually I am not at all, but thanks for making me out to be Ike Turner in your blog! I hadn't reaslised how much Annelie and me looked a like either to be honest.

Unknown said...

Will, only you would take "Hopefully he won't be mad" and read it as "Hopefully he won't go all Ike Turner on me and beat me a**"

who's your daddy said...

I might have to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...