Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Proof I Lead A Glamorous Life...

I'm pretty sure I know what you have all been thinking.

"Wow, that Marisa. Her days must be so exotic! So exhilarating! So glamorous!"

Right? Am I right?

Well, you're not too wrong, folks. Much like the celebs you see in your grocery check-out line tabloids, my every move is under scrutiny by the paparazzi.

Translation:

Looking in her drawer.
Typing on her computer.
Looking through her stuff.

(this 6-year-old paparazza aced her spelling test on Friday.
Just in case you're wondering
)

And a thumbnail to make sure everyone knows it's ME being paparazzi-stalked - looking much like a super glamorous celeb, that's right.*


I live a glamorous life, indeed!



*super glamorous celeb on her down time - sloppy clothes, messy hair, make up free, completely exhausted... not inaccurate that she drew me looking like Pig-Pen from the Peanuts gang.

xoxo,

7 comments:

Meeling said...

Lol...funny! You better watch out for those paparazzi...next thing you know you'll be on the cover of some tabloid at the market checkout! ;-)

Tina Laurel Lee said...

So cute!

Kelly Polark said...

Love it!

mshatch said...

you are sooo lucky .... :)

DancingMooney said...

Your girls are so cute Marisa!

xo!

Alyssa S. said...

Are you at all suggesting that celebrities do NOT spend endless amount of time looking for stuff? There you go bursting my bubble.

Leah said...

Can't wait to see the trashy tabloid article she's probably writing based on those notes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...