Monday, May 21, 2012

(Almost) Packed and Ready to Go!

Our Grand European Adventure begins tomorrow, and Sophie decided to help us pack this morning, as I am taking waaaaay to long filling the bags.


And what did she think we needed to take with us for our two-month long vacation?

 Let's go in for a closer look, shall we?

 Yep, it's our cat Somer.

Gracie's favorite, so I don't think she'd mind.

I'm sure my ATC MIL (allergic-to-cats mother-in-law) would, however. Time to vacuum the suitcase before filling it.

I might blog a few times while we travel, but I also might not. So. I wish you all the happiest of summer vacations, and I'll see you all in August (or maybe sooner!)!

xoxo,


7 comments:

Meeling said...

Have the most awesome time!! Can't wait to hear all about it. :-D

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Have a wonderful time!!! I am a little bit jealous, but I wish you a fabulous vacation!

Cathy said...

Hope you and the girls have an awesome adventure (I'm sure there'll be plenty of stories) - stay dafe and have fun! XX

Cathy said...

*safe

Julie Dao said...

Adorable! Bon voyage to you all - can't wait to hear about your magical vacation!

DancingMooney said...

Oh Marisa!

I hope you and your girls have an amazing time! It's too bad you can't bring the hubby with you, but maybe that will give you plenty of time to do fun girl things while you are away... Enjoy, Travel Safe, and have an Amazing Time!!!!!! xo!!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...