Sunday, July 20, 2008

Double Dipped Deliciousness

I got a surprise package in the mail the other day. Completely unexpected and completely WONDERFUL. I love surprises. Especially when the box they come in is labeled by Double Dipped Sweets, a fabulously delicious sweet shop on Etsy.

My double dipped surprise was from my friend Holly, aka Winklepots (whose hand-painted children's clothing and matching accessories, including the cutest korker bows on the planet - I own 5 sets- are the cutest I have ever seen) was the one who sent the surprise, and I made sure to call her on the phone, with a chunk of Almond Roca Caramel Apple shoved in my mouth, and let her know just how fat I was getting as a result of her treat. Sometimes, gaining weight is very, very worth it. Especially when the weight is the result of the most deliciously juicy granny smith apple smothered in thick, creamy caramel, rich chocolate and handfuls of crunchy toffee.

Mmmmmmm......

Take a peek into Double Dipped Sweets. I guarantee that any poundage added to your physique as a result, is totally worth it!

Her gift wrap is lovely and her apples are packaged wonderfully to ensure freshness. I was also thrilled to see an ice pack included, to keep the chocolate from melting in transit.

There is a very large variety of caramel apples to choose from, smothered in things like rice krispie treats, triple chocolate, chocolate candies, nuts, cookies, peanut butter and coconut.

In addition to caramel apples, Double Dipped Sweets has a large supply of popcorn, also smothered in all the goodies you find on the apples. This one featured in the S'mores popcorn, which is covered in milk chocolate, mini marshmallows and graham crackers.


You can also find a supply of double dipped pretzels and Oreo cookies, perfect for the upcoming holidays!!

If you feel like your waistline is getting a bit too small for your bikini, go ahead and check out this shop. You will not be let down, but you probably will drool all over your computer keyboard.

Enjoy!
xoxo,

22 comments:

Carry Grace said...

Oh my! That looks divine!

Winklepots said...

Mwahahaha, my plan to send fatty treats to all my skinny friends, so I don't have to diet, is working. Mwahahahaha....ha.

Carry Grace said...

I like the new signature!

The Double Dipped Life said...

Marisa, Thank you so much for featuring me! This is the nicest feature I've seen! Thanks.

For all your readers: Mention this blog and get 10% off in my shop!

Anonymous said...

Apples are healthy, right?!

Anonymous said...

I can't even look in her shop, it is WAY too tempting...

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Love that apple! I ate one the week before. Shared a bit with my son, but at the rest all by myself. Loved every bit!

:-) melanie

RetroRugrats said...

Wow, that looks darn good! My mouth is watering. I'd ignore my diet, too, if that was in front of me.

New England Quilter said...

Ooooh you're tempting me!! Those look so yummy! At least the apple in the middle is healthy!

Anonymous said...

Yummmy - I'm hungry now. :)

Denise Felton said...

OMG! It's almost a sin to LOOK at that caramel apple! *trying to calculate the Weight Watcher points...and then suddenly not caring*

Thank you for sharing this...resource!

Rosebud Collection said...

What a gift..Lucky you..It all looks so delicious and who cares about gaining weight..After it is all gone, then worry....no wonder I have a problem.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! So yummy! :)
And I hope you've been having a fabulous week as of late! It feels good to be back to blogland, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your entries! :) Enjoy you Monday!!

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Ooh...Those look delicious indeed! What a nice friend to send you surprise gift like THAT! Yum!

Kim Bagwill said...

Wow - that's mean! ;) It's Monday and I'm just getting back into my dieting mode. Now I'll have to just diet until I break down and order something gooey....mmmmmm....

Anonymous said...

oh my... my mouth's watering now!
:)

Sandra Evertson said...

Did you hear that?
It was the sound of my diet going out the window!!
:)
Sandra

Junque Rethunque said...

OMG!!! I need new friends... :)

Love the signature - what a great idea!

Mama Bee Simple said...

That looks SO delicious :D

Hope to hear from you!
Take care,
Monika ♥

Anne said...

OMG My hips just increased 3 inches just by LOOKING at those goodies... Not that it would stop me from eating one, or anything.... YUM.

Kim said...

I think I gained weight just reading that!!

lovemaryxoxo said...

Well don't those make a girl hungry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...