Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy 300th Post to Me!

Okay, so this post is my 300th post, which feels like a very big deal.

When I started my blog almost exactly two years ago, I never imagined that people would actually read it. Now, not only do I have readers, but I have made so many friends through blogging and you all have been an amazing community of supporters for me. I love and adore each and every one of you (mushy mushy mushy, I know. But seriously)!

If it wasn't for the support of my blog readers...

click image to read my first Elegant Snobbery post!

I NEVER would have opened up my Elegant Snobbery shop in the first place!

You've been there for me during all the major events in my life in the last two years. From putting in an offer on our first house just this past week (yay!), to our stressful move last summer, to encouraging me through my 50,000 word National Novel Writing Month goal last November (I never would have done it without you), to the horrible night when Annelie drank solvents and I learned just how scary being a mom can be (that post still makes me shake!)

click image to read post!

Some of you have been following my stories since my first month of blogging (Cathy! Janell! Natalie!), some of you I have had the pleasure of visiting with in person (Melanie in Louisiana! Holly in Oregon! Tia in Texas! Anne in Arkansas!) and all of you remind me on a regular basis, that I'm not the only mom on the planet who is being driven nuts by her non-napping, high-energy, tantrum-throwing kids.

I truly can not express my thanks to all of you for becoming a part of my life and making blogging so much fun for me - But I'll try my best... with a giveaway!

I'll be choosing one winner next Saturday, September 12th, for a $25 Elegant Snobbery gift certificate (also good for my paperie shop). You can keep it for yourself, or I can send you a digital certificate to print out and give as a gift... either way, I hope you like it!

How to enter: leave me a comment on this post and make sure I have a way to contact you.

I look forward to sharing the next 100 posts with you all! Thanks again!

xoxo,

17 comments:

esque said...

Congrats on the big 3-0-0! And a big congrats on the house! How exciting! I say, this calls for some cupcakes!

inki!

Natalie said...

Congrats from me, too! I love your illustrations!

pinkglitterfae said...

Happy 300th post to you!
I would have to agree with you about the blogging community, it is the best!
thanks for sharing with us, and I look forward to much more :-)

Tia Colleen said...

Congratulations on lots and lots of blogging!

shibori girl said...

Woot! Congratulations on so many posts. I bet you never thought you'd have so much to say, didja?

Keep on writing - we love it...

Kate

Momma J said...

Congrats! We love you girl!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree that my blog friends have made my etsy experience such a joy!

Congrats on all your successes, and wishing you many more to come!


Janell

The3Maries said...

Congrats! Love your illustrations!

Jennifer
http://the3maries.etsy.com

jean said...

300? I'd say I'm surprised, but I'm not - you are such a talented artist, writer, mother and wife. No wonder you have such a big following! Congrats!

Exothermicapril said...

I am inspired. Congrats on the big 300!

Karen Faulkner said...

Congrats! So glad to have you here and happy to have gotten to know you through our blogging. Best regards.

April said...

DOH! Thought I already entered!! I'll be keeping this for myself should I win (now, how can I rig it??)! Congrats on 300 posts, WOWY ZOWY!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Congrats to you!! On everything!!

hugs, melanie

Suzanne MacCrone Rogers • Italian Girl in Georgia™ said...

So glad that you do write! And that I found you last year. You make me laugh and your art makes me smile.

Nice going Marisa!

Ciao bella,
Suzanne

Christine said...

Congrats on your milestone in blogging! I wonder how long it will take me to do 300 posts? I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your wonderful artwork. :-)

Christine
http://lillybugboutique.etsy.com

The Double Dipped Life said...

Congrats on the 300 mark! I love your work, and would love some for my DD's room! Thanks!

Cathy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! don't know how you have managed to do so consistently...I fell off the wagon! Think I'm back on now...we shall see...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...