Friday, July 23, 2010

Things on a Friday

Why We Read Art Print by Kathy R. Jeffords
www.thinkaboutrainbows.etsy.com
(she's also known as The Dreamy Giraffe and is
my Etsy idol, just in case you were wondering)


I see Five Things on a Friday posts all the time, but I only have three things. So...

Thing #1 - A HUGE thank you to those of you who read my Princess and the Pea short story! I was so nervous to post it, but your comments kept me grinning all day long. Seriously, I love you guys.

Thing #2 - The super awesome Heather Kelly of the blog Edited to Within an Inch of my Life: Journeys Toward Publication and Beyond, interviewed me today, and it is up over HERE. I've been interviewed before, about my life as an illustrator with an Etsy shop, but this was my first interview about my writing life, and I was pretty excited.

Thing #3 - My awesome friend Kearsie wrote an ode to the Princess and the Pea which cracked me up. CHECK IT OUT!

That's all for today! Have a fantastic weekend, folks!

xoxo,

3 comments:

Heather Kelly said...

Thanks for the great interview, Marisa! I loved all your insights!

Pretty Things said...

I absolutely adore that but the store doesn't have it right now! Sold out! I left a message -- I MUST have that for my new book nook!

Unknown said...

Aw, that would be so PERFECT in a book nook!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...