Monday, September 13, 2010

I Gotta P!

So, yeah... I didn't think it was going to take me a hundred years to get my Animal Alphabet collection finished and in my shop. But alas, a hundred years it will probably take, because I'm a terrible multi-tasker, and my to-do list features a million Things-That-Have-To-Get-Done-Or-Else-The-World-Will-Stop-Spinning-Or-Probably-Blow-Up a day.

Yes, I'm making excuses for myself.

But today, I have an update for you all! Introducing P is for Peacock!

A polka-dotted peacock named Penny!

I have a LOT of letters to finish, but next up are R and V!

Enjoy!

xoxo,

12 comments:

Oh Mandie said...

yay!! That P is just too cute!! I'm waiting patiently for B and G :)

Unknown said...

oooh, Amanda, I'll do G after V and R, okay?

G is for ... goat?

Anonymous said...

Penny is so sweet! I love her!! ♥

And, I am so glad to know I'm not alone in the world won't stop spinning out of control theory... I never know what the heck I'm doing around here, but somehow the important things get done. ;)

Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

Bee-yoo-ti-ful! Are they paintings - or quilt pieces - or education tools?

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

I looks great! I love that you chose a peacock - Perfect!!!

Penefulence said...

It is adorable!

Marie said...

I love that peacock! You are so talented Marisa!

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Beautiful! Next up is R? What happened to Q?

I am guessing the animal alphabet muses don't necessarily show up in order, huh?

Jonathon Arntson said...

So cute. I cannot wait until I have kids and can hang some Marisa Hopkins originals above their beds.

Alyssa S. said...

Just too "P"retty :) You already did "A" didn't you? And it's a Gator too huh? I should totally pirate your illustration and use it for my own evil purposes...muahahahaha. She is gorgeous though. I love peacocks.

I gotta P. TMI if you ask me!!

Unknown said...

YAY, thanks everyone! Glad you like it!!

and Alyssa, why am I not surprised that it was YOU who commented on the I gotta P title :)

planettreasures said...

haha! great title to your post!
Your work is beautiful and I love the peacock colours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...