Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Bunny Digital Stamp Freebie

 
I've had digital stamps on the brain lately, so after whipping up this little spring bunny for Annelie to color in whilst watching Sponge Bob last week, I decided to turn it into a digital stamp for my bloggity blog. However, I wanted to make it downloadable via MediaFire, which I can't for the life of me figure out... and I failed.

So here it is. Not downloadable via MediaFire, but here for you just the same!


If you want it, just save it to your pictures. You can color by hand, or do what the awesome Alyssa did, and use Photoshop:

LOVE!

And if you are of the pinning to Pinterest persuasion, or want to share it on your own blog, would you mind using the watermarked version only? It makes me SO SAD to see handmade pictures floating around the internet with no links or source, and I don't want my bunny to float linkless and sourceless, too.  

Looking for more cute freebies? LOOK NO FURTHER than my good pal April's blog, Apple Loves Orange - because she's made a ridiculously cute poster up for grabs. 

Here's a sample:

 
Click the pic to see the whole thing!

Hope you are all enjoying spring so far! It's been crazy busy round these here parts. I'm looking forward to a LOOOONG vacation... but I still have two months months of busy-ness first.

Happy Tuesday, folks!

xoxo,

4 comments:

w said...

adorable. just like you. and me. yay!

Kelly Polark said...

YOu are so talented, Marisa!
Adorable!

Winklepots said...

Super cute, my friend. Love the new blog banner too. :o)

April said...

Awww, thanks for the love!! That bunny is too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...