Monday, April 6, 2009

Interviewed!

I've been featured in an interview by the sweet and equally hilarious Alyssa of Simply Sparkles. It was a fun interview and I enjoyed answering her questions, so hop on over to her blog: Alygatrs Everywhere to read a few things you never expected you'd ever know about me...

And the best part is, as a thank you for participating in her interview, Alyssa has sent James McAvoy over to my house with a selection of cheesecake for me. WOOOO HOOOO!

Alyssa, I'm still sitting here patiently, waiting for the door bell to ring, by the way.

xoxo,

4 comments:

Alyssa S. said...

Those darn actors...flaky little boogers. Either he decided to sleep in REALLY late or he's sitting out on the curb eating your cheesecake. I am SO calling his agent!

Oh Mandie said...

Mmmmmmm Cheesecake!!!

And here I always pegged you for a prismacolor Poppy Red kinda gal :)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

That interview was so fun!!

mmmmm....cheesecake!

Winklepots said...

Sorry Marisa, he's still giving me a foot massage. I'm keeping him until next Wednesday, then he's all yours for the duration of your visit. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...