Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Creative Inspiration (for 4-year-olds)

I love seeing what inspires artists to create.

Especially hip mini-artists who need iCarly sunglasses and hot pink bathrobes in order to tap into that creativity.

The other day, I came across this picture -

And Annelie laughing her head off when she caught me looking at it.

"My picture is hilarious, huh?" she wanted to know.

"What... exactly is going on in this picture?" I wanted to know.

She looked at me like I was crazy for not seeing it straight away (My kids perfected the "Oh, Mom, you are so uncool" look years ago) but got over it quickly so she could share her creative inspiration.

Behold:



She finds this delightful - grinned at me as I watched, hoping I'd find it just as delightful.

(do you find it delightful?)

Nothing quite like tribute art of the 4-year-old kind!

xoxo,

5 comments:

The Hockman Girl said...

Oh, that is too funny! I rather like the Art inspiration of a four year old! Would that we all could allow ourselves to be that silly once again! Loved it!

Julie Dao said...

Okay now that the song is stuck in my head... :D So cute!

Unknown said...

I have to admit I burst out laughing at that video. I think your kids and mine would get along nicely. :-D

Heather Kelly said...

I love it that the banana had a BUTT! LMAO

DancingMooney said...

The next time I need a giggle I'll have to remember this, too cute! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...